News f-poison

Published on May 29th, 2013 | by Trick

6

Toddler Dies after Drinking E-Juice

As much as we like to show the positive side of vaping around here, we believe it doesn’t hurt to remind people to be careful.

The Jerusalem Post reported Tuesday about a two-year-old girl who died in Israel after drinking e-juice for her grandfather’s  electronic cigarette.

Please always keep yours in a place kids can’t get to it. The amount of nicotine in even one cigarette is enough to seriously harm a small child.

Toddler who ingested liquid nicotine passes away – The Jerusalem Post

Tags: ,


About the Author

Patrick (aka Trick) is an avid vaper who has traded an addiction to tobacco for an addiction to new vaping gear. When he’s not writing for Vape Squad, he can most often be found trying to translate the websites of foreign modders, prying the drip spouts out of new juice bottles, or stalking mail carriers.



  • http://www.facebook.com/joeganzi Joe Ganzi

    Very sad. :( Hopefully the blame will stick with the parents where it belongs and it won’t affect the vaping community.

  • http://www.facebook.com/kate.narkybeast Kate Narkybeast
  • http://www.facebook.com/tommy.toobad Tom Gleeson

    Timeing couldn’t be worse, this was going to happen eventually just as poisonings from household cleaning products and petrol for lawnmowers have happened but the context of ‘smoking’ will disproportional highlight this story.

  • http://www.facebook.com/al.ross.505 Al Ross

    look we all know its a poison. I remember when my mother enrolled to be a childcarer she had to put childsafe locks on all cupboards containing dangerous substances. A kid will drink anything he/she thinks looks tasty. Again its about being responsible with anything a child may have access to, whether its your toilet cleaner bleach or your eliquids. You would never let your cigarettes be in a place where your toddler could have a chew right?!

  • http://www.facebook.com/al.ross.505 Al Ross

    irresponsible parenting..thats all. and yes very sad for both the parents and child.

  • http://gravatar.com/remword818 RMONROE

    There will be many that will use this very sad event to their advantage to claim that e-juice and e-liquid is dangerous. Hopefully the e-juice had child-safety cap and this will fall to the parents irresponsibility. I think this will have a big negative effect on the industry though because of the spin that will be put on it and amount of publicity it gets to feed personal agendas.

    Robert Monroe
    Halo Cigs

Back to Top ↑